Friday, June 5, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow hit back Goop! VIDEO



Gwyneth Paltrow hit back at critics of her lifestyle newsletter and website GOOP.com

Paltrow told People:
"I think the people who are criticizing it or criticizing the idea of it, don't really get it, because if they did, they would like it..."

Paltrow said she believes some of the barbs simply from the fact that she's doing something new and different. "I think that people like people to stay in their 'box' - they like people to stay how they are comfortable seeing them."

Paltrow says she decided to launch the Web site, which carries the tagline, "Nourish The Inner Aspect," "because I felt like I had a lot of really useful information that I was privileged enough to get, because I have this amazing, super, fortunate life."

No comments:

Post a Comment